Târgu-Mureş is in Romania, located on the coordinates 46.54 latitude, 24.56 longitude. The time zone is Europe/Bucharest (GMT+2) and its currency is ROK.
When visiting Târgu-Mureş, you’ll have plenty of activities, sights and culinary experiences to keep you more than busy!
One of the best experiences of being in a different country is being adventurous and sampling the national dishes and local delicacies! If you get a chance, a venture to the local markets and shopping plazas is the best way to bring home authentic souvenirs and keepsakes.
The closest airport to Târgu-Mureş is Transilvania Târgu Mureş International Airport and is about 8.62 miles away.
All car hire locations in Romania
- Arad International Airport
- Bacău Airport
- Băneasa International Airport
- Cluj-Napoca International Airport
- Craiova Airport
- Deva Airport
- Henri Coandă International Airport
- Iaşi Airport
- Metropolitan Area Airport
- Mihail Kogălniceanu International Airport
- Oradea International Airport
- Piatra Neamţ
- Sibiu International Airport
- Suceava Stefan Cel Mare Airport
- Tautii Magheraus Airport
- Timişoara Traian Vuia Airport
- Transilvania Târgu Mureş International Airport