Galaţi is in Romania, located on the coordinates 45.45 latitude, 28.05 longitude. The time zone is Europe/Bucharest (GMT+2) and its currency is ROK.
When visiting Galaţi, you’ll have plenty of activities, sights and culinary experiences to keep you more than busy!
One of the best experiences of being in a different country is being adventurous and sampling the national dishes and local delicacies! If you get a chance, a venture to the local markets and shopping plazas is the best way to bring home authentic souvenirs and keepsakes.
The closest airport to Galaţi is Mihail Kogălniceanu International Airport and is about 78.21 miles away.
All car hire locations in Romania
- Arad International Airport
- Bacău Airport
- Băneasa International Airport
- Cluj-Napoca International Airport
- Craiova Airport
- Deva Airport
- Henri Coandă International Airport
- Iaşi Airport
- Metropolitan Area Airport
- Mihail Kogălniceanu International Airport
- Oradea International Airport
- Piatra Neamţ
- Sibiu International Airport
- Suceava Stefan Cel Mare Airport
- Tautii Magheraus Airport
- Timişoara Traian Vuia Airport
- Transilvania Târgu Mureş International Airport