Bogotá is in Colombia, located on the coordinates 4.61 latitude, -74.08 longitude. The time zone is America/Bogota (GMT-5) and its currency is COU.
When visiting Bogotá, you’ll have plenty of activities, sights and culinary experiences to keep you more than busy!
One of the best experiences of being in a different country is being adventurous and sampling the national dishes and local delicacies! If you get a chance, a venture to the local markets and shopping plazas is the best way to bring home authentic souvenirs and keepsakes.
The closest airport to Bogotá is El Dorado International Airport and is about 7.78 miles away.
All car hire locations in Colombia
- Alfonso Bonilla Aragon International Airport
- El Dorado International Airport
- Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport
- Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport
- Jose Maria Córdova International Airport
- Matecaña International Airport
- Palonegro Airport
- Perales Airport
- Rafael Nuñez International Airport
- Simón Bolívar International Airport